Yandex Metrica counter
Aberystwyth Town - Haverfordwest County preview and betting tips | 01. 02. 2022 | Getfree.bet

Aberystwyth Town - Haverfordwest County BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Aberystwyth Town - Haverfordwest County

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
67%
12
73%
x2
60%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

1.75

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.25

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

2.75

over
49%
under
51%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.25

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

3.75

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.25

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

over / under home

0.5

over
76%
under
24%

over / under away

0.5

over
73%
under
27%
You might be also interested in

Aberystwyth Town vs Haverfordwest County football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Premier Leagues game between

Aberystwyth Town and Haverfordwest County scheduled for 01. 02. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Aberystwyth Town vs Haverfordwest County free football tips

The Premier League match will be played on 01. 02. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Aberystwyth Town is about to win this match with 39.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Haverfordwest County, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Aberystwyth Town and Haverfordwest County would not finish with the away win with 67.18% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Haverfordwest County would not lose with 59.9% of probability. And there are 72.92% that the Premier League match between Aberystwyth Town and Haverfordwest County would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.73% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.28% chances. This prediction is based on recent Aberystwyth Town and Haverfordwest County played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.03%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar