Yandex Metrica counter
Aberdeen - Dundee United preview and betting tips | 01. 08. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Aberdeen - Dundee United BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Aberdeen - Dundee United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
81%
12
74%
x2
45%

over / under

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

AH1 / AH2

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Aberdeen vs Dundee United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Premierships game between

Aberdeen and Dundee United scheduled for 01. 08. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Aberdeen vs Dundee United free football tips

The Premiership match will be played on 01. 08. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Aberdeen is about to win this match with 55.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dundee United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.84% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Aberdeen and Dundee United would not finish with the away win with 81.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dundee United would not lose with 45.22% of probability. And there are 73.62% that the Premiership match between Aberdeen and Dundee United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent Aberdeen and Dundee United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar