Probability

more offers
less offers
Aarhus Fremad - Ringkobing

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
36%
under
65%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
47%
AH2
53%
You might be also interested in

Aarhus Fremad vs Ringkobing football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 2nd Divisions game between

Aarhus Fremad and Ringkobing scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Aarhus Fremad vs Ringkobing free football tips

The Denmark. 2nd Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Aarhus Fremad is about to win this match with 56.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ringkobing, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.78% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Aarhus Fremad and Ringkobing would not finish with the away win with 41.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ringkobing would not lose with 21.35% of probability. And there are 37.58% that the Denmark. 2nd Division match between Aarhus Fremad and Ringkobing would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Aarhus Fremad and Ringkobing played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.16%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.