Probability

more offers
less offers
AaB Fodbold - Nordsjaelland

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

AaB Fodbold vs Nordsjaelland football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Superligas game between

AaB Fodbold and Nordsjaelland scheduled for 13. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

AaB Fodbold vs Nordsjaelland free football tips

The Denmark. Superliga match will be played on 13. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the AaB Fodbold is about to win this match with 44.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nordsjaelland, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.49% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between AaB Fodbold and Nordsjaelland would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nordsjaelland would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Denmark. Superliga match between AaB Fodbold and Nordsjaelland would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.62% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.38% chances. This prediction is based on recent AaB Fodbold and Nordsjaelland played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.