Probability

more offers
less offers
AaB Fodbold - Copenhagen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
36%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

AaB Fodbold vs Copenhagen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Landspokals game between

AaB Fodbold and Copenhagen scheduled for 04. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

AaB Fodbold vs Copenhagen free football tips

The Denmark. Landspokal match will be played on 04. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the AaB Fodbold is about to win this match with 26.77% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Copenhagen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 45% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.23% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between AaB Fodbold and Copenhagen would not finish with the away win with 27.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Copenhagen would not lose with 36.87% of probability. And there are 36.04% that the Denmark. Landspokal match between AaB Fodbold and Copenhagen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent AaB Fodbold and Copenhagen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.