Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Znojmo - Hlucín

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
38%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

1. Znojmo vs Hlucín football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. 3 Ligas game between

1. Znojmo and Hlucín scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Znojmo vs Hlucín free football tips

The Czech Republic. 3 Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Znojmo is about to win this match with 49.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hlucín, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.26% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Znojmo and Hlucín would not finish with the away win with 37.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hlucín would not lose with 24.8% of probability. And there are 37.91% that the Czech Republic. 3 Liga match between 1. Znojmo and Hlucín would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.52% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Znojmo and Hlucín played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.