Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Znojmo - Hlucín

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1
+1

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

1. Znojmo vs Hlucín football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Czech Republic. 3 Ligas game between

1. Znojmo and Hlucín scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Znojmo vs Hlucín free football tips

The Czech Republic. 3 Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Znojmo is about to win this match with 44.64% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hlucín, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Znojmo and Hlucín would not finish with the away win with 34.93% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hlucín would not lose with 27.9% of probability. And there are 37.17% that the Czech Republic. 3 Liga match between 1. Znojmo and Hlucín would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Znojmo and Hlucín played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.