Probability

more offers
less offers
Nurnberg - 1. Heidenheim

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Nurnberg vs 1. Heidenheim football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

Nurnberg and 1. Heidenheim scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Nurnberg vs 1. Heidenheim free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Nurnberg is about to win this match with 38.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 1. Heidenheim, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.52% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Nurnberg and 1. Heidenheim would not finish with the away win with 32.75% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 1. Heidenheim would not lose with 30.57% of probability. And there are 36.68% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between Nurnberg and 1. Heidenheim would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.62% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.38% chances. This prediction is based on recent Nurnberg and 1. Heidenheim played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.69%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.