Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Koln - Bayer 04 Leverkusen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
38%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3
-3

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

1. Koln vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

1. Koln and Bayer 04 Leverkusen scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Koln vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Koln is about to win this match with 24.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 51.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Koln and Bayer 04 Leverkusen would not finish with the away win with 24.17% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bayer 04 Leverkusen would not lose with 37.99% of probability. And there are 37.84% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between 1. Koln and Bayer 04 Leverkusen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.4% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Koln and Bayer 04 Leverkusen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.