Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Heidenheim - Sandhausen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%
You might be also interested in

1. Heidenheim vs Sandhausen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

1. Heidenheim and Sandhausen scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Heidenheim vs Sandhausen free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Heidenheim is about to win this match with 48.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sandhausen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Heidenheim and Sandhausen would not finish with the away win with 37.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sandhausen would not lose with 25.54% of probability. And there are 36.78% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between 1. Heidenheim and Sandhausen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.48% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Heidenheim and Sandhausen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.