Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Heidenheim - Ingolstadt 04

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
24%
12
39%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
48%
under
52%

4

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
31%
under
69%

5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
19%
under
81%

6

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

+1
-1

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+2
-2

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+3
-3

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

1. Heidenheim vs Ingolstadt 04 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

1. Heidenheim and Ingolstadt 04 scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Heidenheim vs Ingolstadt 04 free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Heidenheim is about to win this match with 25.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ingolstadt 04, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 51.65% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.53% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Heidenheim and Ingolstadt 04 would not finish with the away win with 23.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ingolstadt 04 would not lose with 37.26% of probability. And there are 38.77% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between 1. Heidenheim and Ingolstadt 04 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 66.74% probability and under 2.5 goals with 33.25% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Heidenheim and Ingolstadt 04 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 69.35%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.