Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Heidenheim - Holstein

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

1. Heidenheim vs Holstein football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

1. Heidenheim and Holstein scheduled for 30. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Heidenheim vs Holstein free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 30. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Heidenheim is about to win this match with 36.29% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Holstein, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Heidenheim and Holstein would not finish with the away win with 31.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Holstein would not lose with 31.79% of probability. And there are 36.41% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between 1. Heidenheim and Holstein would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Heidenheim and Holstein played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.86%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.