Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Heidenheim - Dynamo Dresden

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

1. Heidenheim vs Dynamo Dresden football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden scheduled for 02. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Heidenheim vs Dynamo Dresden free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 02. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Heidenheim is about to win this match with 44.7% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dynamo Dresden, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.49% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden would not finish with the away win with 36.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dynamo Dresden would not lose with 27.61% of probability. And there are 36.19% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between 1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.