Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Heidenheim - Dynamo Dresden

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
37%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

1. Heidenheim vs Dynamo Dresden football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden scheduled for 02. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Heidenheim vs Dynamo Dresden free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 02. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Heidenheim is about to win this match with 48.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dynamo Dresden, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden would not finish with the away win with 37.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dynamo Dresden would not lose with 25.23% of probability. And there are 36.93% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between 1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.62% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.38% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Heidenheim and Dynamo Dresden played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.