Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Heidenheim - Bayer 04 Leverkusen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
20%
12
38%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

1. Heidenheim vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany DFB Pokals game between

1. Heidenheim and Bayer 04 Leverkusen scheduled for 05. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Heidenheim vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen free football tips

The Germany DFB Pokal match will be played on 05. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Heidenheim is about to win this match with 17.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bayer 04 Leverkusen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 59.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Heidenheim and Bayer 04 Leverkusen would not finish with the away win with 20.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bayer 04 Leverkusen would not lose with 41.37% of probability. And there are 38.43% that the Germany DFB Pokal match between 1. Heidenheim and Bayer 04 Leverkusen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.98% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.03% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Heidenheim and Bayer 04 Leverkusen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.