Probability

more offers
less offers
1. Heidenheim - 1. Koln

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
23%
12
38%
x2
39%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
36%
under
65%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2


0

AH1
0%
AH2
71%

0

AH1
29%
AH2
0%
You might be also interested in

1. Heidenheim vs 1. Koln football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. 2. Bundesligas game between

1. Heidenheim and 1. Koln scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. Heidenheim vs 1. Koln free football tips

The Germany. 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. Heidenheim is about to win this match with 21.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 1. Koln, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 53.58% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.59% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. Heidenheim and 1. Koln would not finish with the away win with 23.44% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 1. Koln would not lose with 39.06% of probability. And there are 37.5% that the Germany. 2. Bundesliga match between 1. Heidenheim and 1. Koln would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.66% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. Heidenheim and 1. Koln played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.