Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
21%
12
40%
x2
39%

over / under

1.5

over
91%
under
9%

2

over
90%
under
10%

2.5

over
79%
under
21%

3

over
75%
under
25%

3.5

over
62%
under
38%

4

over
52%
under
48%

4.5

over
42%
under
58%

5

over
31%
under
69%

5.5

over
26%
under
74%

6

over
18%
under
82%

6.5

over
16%
under
84%

7

over
10%
under
90%

7.5

over
10%
under
91%

8.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1
-1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+2
-2

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+3
-3

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+4
-4

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim scheduled for 18. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 18. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 is about to win this match with 23.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 56.86% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim would not finish with the away win with 21.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that TSG 1899 Hoffenheim would not lose with 38.71% of probability. And there are 39.98% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 78.87% probability and under 2.5 goals with 21.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 75.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.