Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 II - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-2
+2

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
51%
AH2
50%

0

AH1
51%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
49%

+1
-1

AH1
50%
AH2
49%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
50%

+2
-2

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 II vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwests game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 II and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II scheduled for 29. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 II vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match will be played on 29. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 II is about to win this match with 37.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.3% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.56% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II would not finish with the away win with 31.83% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II would not lose with 31.41% of probability. And there are 36.76% that the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.06%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.