Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 II - 1. Saarbrucken

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
38%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+3
-3

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 II vs 1. Saarbrucken football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwests game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 1. Saarbrucken scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 II vs 1. Saarbrucken free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 II is about to win this match with 29.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 1. Saarbrucken, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.07% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.77% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 1. Saarbrucken would not finish with the away win with 26.36% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 1. Saarbrucken would not lose with 35.68% of probability. And there are 37.96% that the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 1. Saarbrucken would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.12% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 1. Saarbrucken played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.