Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 II - 08 Homburg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
37%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 II vs 08 Homburg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwests game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 08 Homburg scheduled for 01. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 II vs 08 Homburg free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match will be played on 01. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 II is about to win this match with 24.62% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 08 Homburg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 48.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 08 Homburg would not finish with the away win with 25.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 08 Homburg would not lose with 37.73% of probability. And there are 36.85% that the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 08 Homburg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 II and 08 Homburg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.96%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.