Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 - Fortuna Dusseldorf

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
63%
AH2
47%

-1
+1

AH1
65%
AH2
46%

0

AH1
60%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
40%

+1
-1

AH1
54%
AH2
35%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
37%
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Fortuna Dusseldorf football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 and Fortuna Dusseldorf scheduled for 20. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Fortuna Dusseldorf free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 20. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 is about to win this match with 44.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Fortuna Dusseldorf, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.59% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.09% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Fortuna Dusseldorf would not finish with the away win with 35.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Fortuna Dusseldorf would not lose with 27.48% of probability. And there are 37.28% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Fortuna Dusseldorf would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Fortuna Dusseldorf played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.69%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.