Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 - Borussia Monchengladbach

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach scheduled for 09. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 09. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 is about to win this match with 30.47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Borussia Monchengladbach, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.83% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach would not finish with the away win with 28.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Borussia Monchengladbach would not lose with 35.18% of probability. And there are 36.59% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.62% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.38% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.69%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.