Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 - Borussia Monchengladbach

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach scheduled for 09. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Monchengladbach free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 09. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 is about to win this match with 31.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Borussia Monchengladbach, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.48% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.77% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach would not finish with the away win with 29.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Borussia Monchengladbach would not lose with 34.08% of probability. And there are 36.21% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.87% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.13% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Monchengladbach played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.