Probability

more offers
less offers
1. FSV Mainz 05 - Borussia Dortmund

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
20%
12
39%
x2
41%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

6

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1
+1

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

+1
-1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+2
-2

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+3
-3

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. FSV Mainz 05 is about to win this match with 18.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Borussia Dortmund, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 59.26% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund would not finish with the away win with 20.08% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Borussia Dortmund would not lose with 41.2% of probability. And there are 38.72% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.31%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.