Probability

more offers
less offers
1. CfR Pforzheim - SSV Reutlingen 05

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
38%
x2
31%

over / under

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

1. CfR Pforzheim vs SSV Reutlingen 05 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württembergs game between

1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. CfR Pforzheim vs SSV Reutlingen 05 free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. CfR Pforzheim is about to win this match with 37.7% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SSV Reutlingen 05, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.76% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 would not finish with the away win with 31.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SSV Reutlingen 05 would not lose with 31.06% of probability. And there are 37.67% that the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match between 1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.22% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.78% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.88%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.