Probability

more offers
less offers
1. CfR Pforzheim - SSV Reutlingen 05

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
39%
x2
26%

over / under

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1
-1

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

1. CfR Pforzheim vs SSV Reutlingen 05 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württembergs game between

1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. CfR Pforzheim vs SSV Reutlingen 05 free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. CfR Pforzheim is about to win this match with 46.87% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SSV Reutlingen 05, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.51% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 would not finish with the away win with 34.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SSV Reutlingen 05 would not lose with 26.36% of probability. And there are 38.89% that the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match between 1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. CfR Pforzheim and SSV Reutlingen 05 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.