Probability

more offers
less offers
1. CfR Pforzheim - 1. Normannia Gmund

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
42%
x2
16%

over / under

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
80%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
20%
You might be also interested in

1. CfR Pforzheim vs 1. Normannia Gmund football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württembergs game between

1. CfR Pforzheim and 1. Normannia Gmund scheduled for 16. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

1. CfR Pforzheim vs 1. Normannia Gmund free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match will be played on 16. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 1. CfR Pforzheim is about to win this match with 66.88% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, 1. Normannia Gmund, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.19% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 1. CfR Pforzheim and 1. Normannia Gmund would not finish with the away win with 42.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that 1. Normannia Gmund would not lose with 15.57% of probability. And there are 41.65% that the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match between 1. CfR Pforzheim and 1. Normannia Gmund would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.13% chances. This prediction is based on recent 1. CfR Pforzheim and 1. Normannia Gmund played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.