Probability

more offers
less offers
08 Villingen - SV Goppingen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
39%
x2
27%

over / under

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

08 Villingen vs SV Goppingen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württembergs game between

08 Villingen and SV Goppingen scheduled for 13. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

08 Villingen vs SV Goppingen free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match will be played on 13. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 08 Villingen is about to win this match with 51.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SV Goppingen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.86% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 08 Villingen and SV Goppingen would not finish with the away win with 34.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SV Goppingen would not lose with 26.61% of probability. And there are 38.58% that the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match between 08 Villingen and SV Goppingen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent 08 Villingen and SV Goppingen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.67%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.