Probability

more offers
less offers
08 Villingen - Nottingen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
38%
x2
26%

over / under

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
62%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

08 Villingen vs Nottingen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württembergs game between

08 Villingen and Nottingen scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

08 Villingen vs Nottingen free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 08 Villingen is about to win this match with 46.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Nottingen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.98% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 08 Villingen and Nottingen would not finish with the away win with 35.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Nottingen would not lose with 26.46% of probability. And there are 37.65% that the Germany. Oberliga Baden-Württemberg match between 08 Villingen and Nottingen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.26% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent 08 Villingen and Nottingen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.