Probability

more offers
less offers
08 Homburg - Waldhof Mannheim

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
38%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
60%
under
40%

3.5

over
46%
under
54%

4

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
29%
under
71%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

08 Homburg vs Waldhof Mannheim football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwests game between

08 Homburg and Waldhof Mannheim scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

08 Homburg vs Waldhof Mannheim free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 08 Homburg is about to win this match with 37.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Waldhof Mannheim, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 08 Homburg and Waldhof Mannheim would not finish with the away win with 30.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Waldhof Mannheim would not lose with 30.77% of probability. And there are 38.46% that the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match between 08 Homburg and Waldhof Mannheim would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent 08 Homburg and Waldhof Mannheim played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 72.43%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.