Probability

more offers
less offers
08 Homburg - SSV Ulm 1846

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
37%
x2
23%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

08 Homburg vs SSV Ulm 1846 football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwests game between

08 Homburg and SSV Ulm 1846 scheduled for 08. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

08 Homburg vs SSV Ulm 1846 free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match will be played on 08. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 08 Homburg is about to win this match with 53.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SSV Ulm 1846, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.17% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 08 Homburg and SSV Ulm 1846 would not finish with the away win with 39.95% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SSV Ulm 1846 would not lose with 22.83% of probability. And there are 37.22% that the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match between 08 Homburg and SSV Ulm 1846 would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent 08 Homburg and SSV Ulm 1846 played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.