more offers
less offers
08 Homburg - FSV Jagersburg

1x | 1 2 | x2


Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under



AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

08 Homburg vs FSV Jagersburg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

08 Homburg and FSV Jagersburg scheduled for 28. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

08 Homburg vs FSV Jagersburg free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 28. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 08 Homburg is about to win this match with 81.7% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, FSV Jagersburg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 6.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 11.49% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between 08 Homburg and FSV Jagersburg would not finish with the away win with 46.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that FSV Jagersburg would not lose with 8.6% of probability. And there are 44.6% that the Club Friendlies match between 08 Homburg and FSV Jagersburg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 69.43% probability and under 2.5 goals with 30.57% chances. This prediction is based on recent 08 Homburg and FSV Jagersburg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.