Probability

more offers
less offers
08 Homburg - Freiburg II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
37%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
3%
under
97%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
45%

-1
+1

AH1
71%
AH2
42%

0

AH1
68%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
32%

+1
-1

AH1
58%
AH2
29%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
55%
AH2
31%
You might be also interested in

08 Homburg vs Freiburg II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwests game between

08 Homburg and Freiburg II scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

08 Homburg vs Freiburg II free football tips

The Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 08 Homburg is about to win this match with 49.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Freiburg II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.95% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 08 Homburg and Freiburg II would not finish with the away win with 38.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Freiburg II would not lose with 25.14% of probability. And there are 36.55% that the Germany. Regionalliga Sudwest match between 08 Homburg and Freiburg II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent 08 Homburg and Freiburg II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.