Probability

more offers
less offers
07 Idar-Oberstein - Koblenz

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
16%
12
41%
x2
43%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2

over
78%
under
22%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
18%
under
82%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

+2
-2

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+3
-3

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

07 Idar-Oberstein vs Koblenz football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalzs game between

07 Idar-Oberstein and Koblenz scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

07 Idar-Oberstein vs Koblenz free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 07 Idar-Oberstein is about to win this match with 15.3% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Koblenz, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 65.65% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 07 Idar-Oberstein and Koblenz would not finish with the away win with 16.05% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Koblenz would not lose with 43.11% of probability. And there are 40.84% that the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match between 07 Idar-Oberstein and Koblenz would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.36% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent 07 Idar-Oberstein and Koblenz played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.