Probability

more offers
less offers
07 Idar-Oberstein - Hertha Wiesbach

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
20%
12
40%
x2
41%

over / under

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

+1
-1

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
61%
AH2
39%

+2
-2

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

07 Idar-Oberstein vs Hertha Wiesbach football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalzs game between

07 Idar-Oberstein and Hertha Wiesbach scheduled for 18. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

07 Idar-Oberstein vs Hertha Wiesbach free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match will be played on 18. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 07 Idar-Oberstein is about to win this match with 20.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hertha Wiesbach, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 58.09% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 07 Idar-Oberstein and Hertha Wiesbach would not finish with the away win with 19.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hertha Wiesbach would not lose with 40.62% of probability. And there are 39.59% that the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match between 07 Idar-Oberstein and Hertha Wiesbach would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent 07 Idar-Oberstein and Hertha Wiesbach played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.