Probability

more offers
less offers
07 Diefflen - Emmelshausen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
43%
x2
14%

over / under

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
46%
under
54%

4.5

over
29%
under
71%

5.5

over
18%
under
82%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
84%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
16%
You might be also interested in

07 Diefflen vs Emmelshausen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalzs game between

07 Diefflen and Emmelshausen scheduled for 06. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

07 Diefflen vs Emmelshausen free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match will be played on 06. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the 07 Diefflen is about to win this match with 69.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Emmelshausen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between 07 Diefflen and Emmelshausen would not finish with the away win with 43.63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Emmelshausen would not lose with 13.71% of probability. And there are 42.66% that the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match between 07 Diefflen and Emmelshausen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent 07 Diefflen and Emmelshausen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.5%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.